Hey expecting moms! I have three kids and I learned some cool techniques to help prepare for birth. These techniques won’t take a way the pain but it will help manage the pain, prepare your body for birth and heal your body. Just remember to check with your practitioner before exercising.
Exercising during pregnancy
- Reduce backaches, constipation, and swelling.
- Helps your mood and increase energy .
- Help you sleep.
- Prevent excess weight gain.
- Promote muscle tone, and flexibility.
- Takes the weight and stress off your body since you are lighter in H2O
- Relieve Nausea
- Relieve Sciatic pain (3rd trimester)
- Reduce Edema
The Louisa Drake Method
- a unique fitness-fusion approach to working out and based off dance.
- They offer a Live Pregnancy Project, Sculpt & Stretch via Zoom
- They offer private online training if needed
Pregnancy and Postpartum TV
- Weekly prenatal yoga and pregnancy fitness
- postpartum core strengthening and diastasis recti healing
- How to stay at your proper weight during pregnancy (per individual) and weight loss after pregnancy .
- Jessica Pumple is a certified bariatric and diabetes educator, dietitian and pre & postnatal fitness instructor
- This was my go to exercise during all my pregnancies
- Opens the hips, helps a lot during labor
- Great to take pressure off your tailbone, and hips
- I did this Daily for a couple of minutes especially during the 3rd trimester
- Can use a yoga or beach ball to assist.
- You can use this technique during labor to get the baby down through the pelvis.
Kegels and Pelvic floor exercises
- Strengthen pelvic floor
- Hold your uterus, bladder and rectum in place
- Have a better and smooth labor
- When having my children , I only had to push around three times before giving birth because I strengthen my muscles
- Promotes healing perineal
- With cucumber, organic witch hazel and organic essential oils
- Use before and after birth
Some of the links on my blog are affiliate links, and at no additional cost to you however, I will earn a small commission. I only recommend products that I use or will use to my readers. Thanks for your support.
- 5 WAYS MOMS CAN BUILD A POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM - February 7, 2021
- 5 Amazing Pregnancy Exercises to Help Prepare for Labor - January 24, 2021
- 5 Top Vitamins Every Mom Should Have in Their Cabinet - January 16, 2021