As moms, we work hard at home, work and if married as a spouse. We tend to put ourselves last and that’s including our health. Smart devices have become the new way of living for humans, why not for moms. They can save moms time, improve the beauty and now improve health. Below I will discuss 5 smart devices worth investing in to help increase your lifespan and health.
- Muse Brain Sensing Headband- Having a hard time relaxing or stressing over work, kids or being married. Muse is the best device for you, it’s able to detect brain activity using EEG. That activity is then translated into sounds of weather to help moms relax. Proper meditation will allow you to focus on everyday tasks longer, reduce stress and it’s been said meditation can increase one’s lifespan. The app will record and store your data. You can purchase Muse Bundle (Muse S + Meditation Subscription) $369-$450
- Bio-scarf – 2020 has been crazy with the flu and especially the Coronavirus. Bio scarf is designed to protect you from air pollution, pneumonia, allergies, cold and flu protection. Bio scarf filters 99.75% of all airborne particles. They come in different colors, hoodies, and gaiters. You must use a special bio wash to extend the scarf’s life. Prices vary.
- Smart Relief– Do you have back pain from your everyday job, stress or working out. Smart Relief is a smart device that offers electrical muscle stimulator very similar to the one your chiropractor uses. To have this every night when you lay down is heaven on earth. You can also purchase accessories: massage sandals, massage socks, massage brace, and pain relief belt.
10 types of massages:
4. Artificial Intelligence in Cars-
NuTonomy: driverless cars, awesome with complex traffic situations while staying safe, and less pollution for moms and family when traveling.
Advanced Driver-Assistance System (ADAS)- So the saying is women are “bad” drivers. Of course, I don’t believe this, but it doesn’t hurt to have a helper when driving. A lot of current cars have automatic braking, driver drowsiness detection, lane departure warning, and other safety features. I know I can personally benefit from these safety features especially drowsiness detection. How many times you look through your mirror, did a quick head check, and almost swerved into another car because they were in your blind view or spot.
5. Smart Toilet- Bill Gates has a project going on that will take the toilet seat to the next level. The plan is to allow your toilet to detect disease through your urine before the disease progress and grow rampant. It will be nice to know you are pre-diabetic or pre-hypertension. These types of diseases can be prevented or controlled through exercise, diet change, and
I have learned that knowledge can save you time and errors. Why not use artificial intelligence to save you time and possibly extend your life. Save your money moms and start investing in artificial intelligence in your home.
What is AI?
AI stands for Artificial Intelligence
Computers performing task at the compacity of a human brain. The robot or computer can speak, have visual perception, make decisions, and translate many languages.
What is the average lifespan of a human?
79 yrs of age, however with new technology, better eating habits and exercising it’s projected human can live longer.
- 5 WAYS MOMS CAN BUILD A POWERFUL IMMUNE SYSTEM - February 7, 2021
- 5 Amazing Pregnancy Exercises to Help Prepare for Labor - January 24, 2021
- 5 Top Vitamins Every Mom Should Have in Their Cabinet - January 16, 2021
Ching Bondroff · March 28, 2020 at 2:12 pm
The 5 smart devices that will extend mom’s health article is one of the best I have ever read!
I found a way to lose weight with yoga, maybe you try it too: https://bit.ly/YogaBurn108
You are doing a great job with https://powerfitnessmom.com site.
Jamesrah · April 26, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Thanks, this site is very valuable.
Cherron Lucas, RDH, MBA · September 27, 2020 at 7:59 pm
THANKYOU! FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FUTURE POSTS
ปั้มไลค์ · June 27, 2020 at 7:58 pm
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.
Evelyne Sieczkowski · July 21, 2020 at 12:23 pm
This article is a source of inspiration for me, it helps me a lot in sleep problems.
I also used this Rain Sounds https://youtu.be/uSxflHAxweE to fall asleep easily.
Thanks, keep it up!
you can try here · September 30, 2020 at 4:20 pm
Sure this is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges. It was definitely informative.
Cherron Lucas, RDH, MBA · September 30, 2020 at 10:25 pm
thanks for your comment! I am glad I could help you.
더킹카지노 · October 16, 2020 at 3:01 am
Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you
wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive
the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is
great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.